A fun completed course filled with a range of maneuverers that will improve the way you handle your bike while connecting with like-minded Shred Sisters.
Our five week maneuvering program is the perfect way to improve your skills, add some style to your riding, be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of basic position on the bike
- Review of wheel lifts
- Advance Braking
- Intro to Jumps
- Intro to Drops
- High Speed Cornering
- Technical Climbing
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 4 Blue Black Strong Intermediate
- Fitness Level: Fitness Level 5
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Must be able to lift front, rear and both wheel at the same time.
- Rider must be comfortable on all blue trails & have ridden some black trails before.
- Location: Bragg Creek & one night at Chestemere bike park or Canmore Jump park
- Length: 3 hours
- Cost: $349 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ email@example.com or call us 403-688-1055.
I was always afraid of the bike park. Skinnies, teeter totters, jumps those were the realm of the ‘expert’ riders or the crazy kids who have no fear of getting hurt! After my weekend course I find myself looking for features to roll over, ride off of or jump. I am already planning my next session to keep learning more! Mountain Biking is now more than just following friends on trails. Thanks Shred Sisters!
Great course! Lynsey was a great instructor. Seeing her performing on some of the wooden structures and showing us jumps and other skills was inspiring. This course absolutely increased my confidence in how to manage my bike and get what I want from it. I have highly recommended this course to others already and will be taking other course with Shred Sisters as my skill level increases. Thank you for an awesome program!