In this course we will break down the technique for drops & execute them safely.
- Review Stance and Balance
- Review of wheel lifts
- Review of efficient Braking downhill
- Understanding different line options
- Skills Level: Level 3 Blue Intermediate and Level 4 Blue/Black Strong Intermediate
- Must be able to lift front, rear and both wheel at the same time. Rider must be comfortable on all blue trails.
- Minimum Fitness Level: Fitness Level 4
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Location: Invermere, BC
- Date: Saturday June 19th – 9:30am -4:00pm
REGISTRATION OPEN MARCH 1ST
- Cost: $175
- Length: 9:30am- 4pm
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Fantastic Weekend! I learned so much. My confidence is higher. Super excited for DH this summer! Wish I could take another course right away! The instructors Becca and Audrey truly were amazing. Very encouraging and kind. They made you feel awesome and treated you as a friend. I loved it and can’t wait for another camp!