In this course we will break down the technique for drops & execute them safely.
Our Drops & Steeps the perfect way to improve your downhill technique, gain more confidence in steep, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review Stance and Balance
- Review of wheel lifts
- Review of efficient Braking downhill
- Understanding different line options
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 3 Blue Intermediate and Level 4 Blue/Black Strong Intermediate
- Minimum Fitness Level: Fitness Level 5
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Must be able to lift front, rear and both wheel at the same time.
- Rider must be comfortable on all blue trails, have some experience on black trails and have taken mountain bike lesson before.
- Location: Invermere & Cranbrook, BC
- $175 – Full Day
- $89 – 3 hours clinics
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Fantastic Weekend! I learned so much. My confidence is higher. Super excited for DH this summer! Wish I could take another course right away! The instructors Becca and Audrey truly were amazing. Very encouraging and kind. They made you feel awesome and treated you as a friend. I loved it and can’t wait for another camp!