Do you want to become faster mountain biker? Want to overcome drops, and want to be confident in steeps?
Join our maneuvering Downhill course to learn the skills needed to tackle anything the mountain throws at you in safe, professional, supportive and fun environment.
Our downhill clinic is the perfect way to improve your downhill technique, add more style to your riding, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review Stance and Balance
- Review of efficient Braking downhill
- Understanding different line options
- Wheel lift
- Location: Panorama Resort / Invermere, BC
- Date: Sunday June 24th, Coach by Becca
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- Cost: $159+GST without lift ticket
- $205+GST with lift ticket
- Level: Intermediate to Strong Intermediate
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- 9:30am – Check-in
- 9:45am – Bike Check
- 10:00am – Skills Session & Review
- 11:00am – On Hill Instruction
- 12:30am – Lunch (not included)
- 1:30pm – Guided Ride/ On Hill Instruction
- 5:00pm – Optional complimentary yoga session
- 6pm ish BBQ and Post Ride Prizes with/Sponsored by Prairie Girls Racing
- Dual Suspension Bike
- Full Face Helmet
- Arm/Leg Protection highly recommended
Need Rental Bike/Equipment? Panorama is offering %20 off for the clinic http://www.panoramaresort.com/mountain-bike-rentals/
Need Accommodation? Email the reservation center email@example.com or call 1.800.663.2929 option 1 to received a 25% off for the weekend by mentioning that you will attend our clinic.
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Fantastic Weekend! I learned so much. My confidence is higher. Super excited for DH this summer! Wish I could take another course right away! The instructors Beca and Audrey truly were amazing. Very encouraging and kind. They made you feel awesome and treated you as a friend. I loved it and can’t wait for another camp!