Shred Sisters is a group of passionate women dedicated to improving your mountain biking skills in a fun and safe environment.
We create an environment for our instructors that empower them to use their creativity as teachers and enable them to grow and learn from each other.
Our vision is to create a community where women can connect, share their passion, and feel empowered to push their limits!
Our mission is to be the Canadian leader in women’s mountain biking skills development
We strive to establish a supportive community of female bike enthusiasts led by passionate local teachers who are stoked to share their love of the sport! We are committed to providing you with the best learning experience.
We offer an environment and community where women can connect, share their passion, and feel empowered to push their limits.
Each program or design to enhance your learning.
Small groups and personalize learning 6:1 ratio.
For each program we have carefully curated the perfect trails that feature terrain to consolidate your skills and provide the right amount of challenge!
We are always seeking to improve ourselves through continuous learning & feedback received from current and past students.
We can’t wait to share our passion with you!
Our programs are for Beginner to Advance riders. We offer different style of programs to work with your schedule and offer different options for each learning style. We have Weekly program that usually are from 4 to 5 weeks, we have 2 days weekend workshop that allow you to explore different areas or learn in your neighbourhood, we have specialize clinic of 3 hours to full days course that work on specific skills.
We are proud to offer our programs in the following locations: Bragg Creek, Calgary, Canmore, Cranbrook, Golden, Hinton, Invermere, Kimberley & Revelstoke.
- We show up with a positive attitude
- We genuinely care about the sport and others success
- We are driven to improve and push our own limits
- We continually strive to be better
- We show up as our best selves every time, understanding our best today may not be our best tomorrow
- We find the answer in every problem – not the problem in every answer
- We encourage individuality and authenticity
- We strive to be relatable & adapt ourselves to where you come from
- We listen
- We come together
- We create a supportive environment where other women shine
- We build a community of women that support each other’s
We have an amazing community that has helped make Shred Sisters such a success! We’d like to show our appreciation to the people and businesses that continue to support us.
We love hearing the great reviews from our customers. Check out the latest Shred Sisters testimonials.