Registration Opening March 1st 2019!
2019 Schedule will be release Mid January 2019 Under our
Select courses by choosing your preferred categories on the right hand side or scroll down toward the bottom of this page for mobile phone users
- Beginner Without Experience: You have very little or no riding experience and want to learn to ride mountain bike trails while making riding friends.
- Beginner With Experience: You have limited experience on a bike and are able to ride all green trails and some blues. You are able to control your bike but you have challenges with roots, rocks, and/or narrow single track.
- Intermediate: You’re already a capable rider. You may have taken a course before or have a fair amount of experience riding. You can ride any green trails and most blue with confidence; although, you occasionally find challenging sections. You sometimes experiment with black trails. You are looking to improve your confidence for more technicals trails, roots, and rocky sections.
- Strong Intermediate: You can ride almost anywhere. You have taken lessons before and you are able to ride on green and blue trails with confidence. You can ride most black runs, you are comfortable on a variety of terrain including roots, rocks, and technical trail features. You are ready to improve your style, get comfortable with steeper more technicals trails, doing jumps/drops, and high speed cornering.
- Advance: You can ride almost anything, from single track to downhill. You are confident at riding black trails and some double black, you are looking to improve your jumping technique, drops, and being able to ride technical trails. You are interested in getting faster, more stylish, and discerning line selection.
Showing 1–12 of 54 results