– Beginner Without Experience: You have very little or no riding experience and want to learn to ridemountain bike trails while making riding friends.
– Beginner With Experience: You have limited experience on a bike and are able to ride all green trails and some blues. You are able to control your bike but you have challenges with roots, rocks, and/or narrow single track.
– Intermediate: You’re already a capable rider. You may have taken a course before or have a fair amount of experience riding. You can ride any green trails and most blue with confidence; although, you occasionally find challenging sections. You sometimes experiment with black trails. You are looking to improve your confidence for more technicals trails, roots, and rocky sections.
– Strong Intermediate: You can ride almost anywhere. You have taken lessons before and you are ableto ride on green and blue trails with confidence. You can ride most black runs, you are comfortable on a variety of terrain including roots, rocks, and technical trail features. You are ready to improve your style, get comfortable with steeper more technicals trails, doing jumps/drops, and high speed cornering.
– Advance: You can ride almost anything, from single track to downhill. You are confident at riding black trails and some double black, you are looking to improve your jumping technique, drops, and being ableto ride technical trails. You are interested in getting faster, more stylish, and discerning line selection.
Need more help? Still unsure we will love to help! Call or Email us!