In this course we will break down the technique for drops & jumps to execute them safely.
Our Intro to Jumping & Pumping the perfect way to learn how to get air on your mountain bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Wheel lifts
- Review Stance and Balance
- Review of efficient Braking downhill
- Understanding different line options
- Cornering (full day course at Kicking Horse)
- Skill Level: Level 4 Strong Intermediate
- Fitness Level: Fitness Level 4
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Must be able to lift front, rear and both wheel at the same time.
- Rider must be comfortable on all blue trails.
- Location: Bragg Creek, Golden, Kimberley & Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Tuesday May 10th in Golden – 6:00pm- 9:00pm – with Audrey
- Tuesday May 17th in Kimberley – 6:00pm – 8:30pm – with Christine
- Sunday June 5th in Bragg Creek + Cornering – 9:00am- 3:00pm- with Christine
- Include two shuttles – course cost $179+GST
- Friday July 1st at Kicking Horse- Downhill Clinic + Cornering – with Audrey
- Wednesday July 13th at Kicking Horse- Downhill Clinic + Cornering – with Audrey
- Sunday July 31st at Kicking Horse- Downhill Clinic + Cornering – with Audrey
- 3 hours clinics: $95
- Downhill Clinic
- $179 + GST without lift ticket
- $230 + GST including lift ticket.
- Downhill Mid Week Special
- $150 + GST without lift ticket
- $200 + GST with lift ticket
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Schedule for Downhill Clinic:
- 9:30 am – Check-in & Bike Check
- 9:45am – Skills Session & Review
- 11:00 am – On Hill Instruction
- 12:30 pm – Lunch (not included)
- 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm On Hill Instruction/Guided Ride
Equipment Needed for Downhill Clinic:
- Dual Suspension Bike * minimum 5 inch of travel
- Full Face Helmet
- Arm/Leg Protection highly recommended
Cancellation Policy: Please review our cancellation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
I had an amazing time! Audrey gave me the tips and confidence to push myself to try bigger things! The group of ladies was inspiring and created a great riding atmosphere. Can’t wait to go again!
I learned so much during the clinic I could not apply everything all at once, but I am confident it will all make sense within a few rides and that I will kick ass on the jumps really soon. It was also a great timing riding the hill with a group of rad ladies! Thanks Audrey
Fantastic Weekend! I learned so much. My confidence is higher. Super excited for DH this summer! Wish I could take another course right away! The instructors Becca and Audrey truly were amazing. Very encouraging and kind. They made you feel awesome and treated you as a friend. I loved it and can’t wait for another camp!