May 1st to 3rd, 2020 Ladies only retreat! RETREAT FULL EMAIL US TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST
Join certified Mountain Bike Instructors Audrey Duval and Jessica Pyper for a weekend of Mountain Biking, Yoga and gourmet food, in luscious Golden BC. In two days you will learn everything from simple bike mechanic to strategic biking skills. Rejuvenate with guided body maintenance so you can Shred all summer.
This weekend is for Intermediate & Strong Intermediate who wishes to improve their skills and find new confidence, new trails, and new biking friends! The perfect way to get your season started.
Our Workshop Includes:
- 2 nights in Golden in luxury accommodation
- 6 delicious meals
- 2 days of instructional riding and skills improvement + 1 Friday Ride
- Yoga sessions to stretch your sore muscles and prevent injury
- Shred Sisters Tank Top and a Possibility to try out new Rocky Mountain Bicycles 2020
- Bike Mechanical session
- Hot Tub
- 6:1 Student to instructor ratio
Katie Mitzel written of the Skoki CookBook & the new Rocky Mountain Cooking will be our chef for the weekend!
Strong Intermediate: Will cover descending on steeper rocky terrain, drops & jumps!
Intermediate: will review basic, build a stronger foundation, cornering, steeper terrain, climbing technique
Curious about golden riding? Check out this video from tourism Golden
- Double Occupancy: $725 + GST Early Bird until February 15th
- Single Occupancy: $850+ GST Early Bird until February 15th
- Add $100 if register after February 15th
Full Payment due by: March 15th
Local? No need of accommodation? Email us we have an option for you.
Deposit*: $300 to hold your space, non-refundable.
Questions? Wish to Register Contact Audrey Duval at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon registration you will receive a package via email with a skills questionnaire and a few questions regarding food preference.
Cancellation policy- Retreats
If cancellation is received in writing over thirty days before the retreat date the balance minus the deposit amount will be refunded. Cancellation received less than thirty days before the retreat is non-refundable.