Ladies Kick Start Mountain Bike Retreat with Bicycle Works & Shred Sister
Escape the cold and get your mountain biking season starting the right way
2017 28th- 30th April May Bike Workshop, Ladies only
Join certified Mountain Bike Instructors Audrey Duval and Becca Wright for a weekend of Mountain
Biking, Yoga and gourmet food, in luscious Invermere BC. In two days you will learn everything from simple bike mechanic to strategic biking skills. Rejuvenate with guided body maintenance so you can Shred all summer.
This weekend is for Beginner and Intermediate who wishes to improve their skills and find new confidence, new trails, and new biking friends! The perfect way to get your season started.
Our Workshop Includes:
- 2 nights in Invermere in luxury accommodation
- 6 delicious meals
- 2 days of instructional riding and skills improvement
- Yoga sessions to stretch your sore muscles and prevent injury
- 101 Bike Mechanical session
- 6:1 Student to instructor ratio
- $625 + GST Early Bird until March 15th
- $675 + GST After March 15th
- $725+ GST Early Bird until March 15th
- $775+ GST After March 15th
Full Payment due by: March 15th
Local? No need of accommodation? Email us we have an option for you.
Deposit*: $250 to hold your space, non-refundable.
Questions? Wish to Register Contact Audrey Duval at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon registration you will receive a package via email with a skills questionnaire and a few questions regarding food preference.
Cancellation policy- Retreats
If cancellation is received in writing over thirty days before the retreat date the balance minus the deposit amount will be refunded. Cancellation received less than thirty days before the retreat is non-refundable.