Are you passionate about women pushing their limits in mountain biking? We are growing our ever-expanding team!
Shred Sisters is looking for passionate bike instructors that would like to share their knowledge and passion with our bike community in Calgary/Bragg Creek, Canmore AB, and Golden.
Our vision at Shred Sisters is to create a community where women can connect, share their passion, and feel empowered to push their limits
We are looking for Bike Instructors who are passionate, dedicated & approachable that would responsible for teaching a safe and fun mountain bike lessons for various Shred Sisters programs.
- Live out the vision, mission and values of Shred Sisters
- Lead, guide, instruct, and coach a group of women in a safe, fun, and student centered environment
- Provide professional and technical knowledge about mountain biking to participants
- Provide duty of care to the professional standard outlined by Shred Sisters
- Commit to the participants’ personal growth to the highest standard
- Teach within your abilities and knowledge qualifications
- Assess your participants and provide positive, constructive, and simple feedback that will encourage skills improvement
- Plan lessons in accordance with Shred Sisters Standards and align with the PMBIA or BICP program
- Take appropriate action to deal with incidents, problems and emergencies as outlined in department policies and procedures
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Level 1 or 2 Professional Mountain Bike Instructors Association (PMBIA) course or Level BICP 1 or 2 or 3
- Wilderness First Aid 40
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Good physical condition
- A passion for mountain biking and our women’s sport community
- Bragg Creek/Calgary
- Duration: May – September
- Time Commitment
- Four Weekly Program Minimum
- Typically 1-2 nights per week
- Wages are based on level of certification and experience
- Commission on referenced registration
- Sweet discounts from our partnering brands
How to apply!
Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter
- Attached copy of valid (if you aren’t certified yet write this information in your cover letter)
- Bike Certificate (PMBIA or BICP)
- First Aid Certificate