Our downhill clinic is the perfect way to improve your downhill technique, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Wheel lifts
- Review Stance and Balance
- Review of efficient Braking downhill
- Understanding different line options
- Skill Level: Level 4 Strong Intermediate
- Fitness Level: Fitness Level 4
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Must be able to lift front, rear and both wheel at the same time.
- Rider must be comfortable on all blue trails.
- Location: Kicking Horse Mountain Resort Golden, BC
- Sunday July 4th – with Audrey
- Thursday August 19th – with Audrey
- $169 + GST without lift ticket
- $220 + GST including lift ticket.
- Mid Week Special
- $135 + GST without lift ticket
- $185 + GST with lift ticket
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- 9:30 am – Check-in & Bike Check
- 9:45am – Skills Session & Review
- 11:00 am – On Hill Instruction
- 12:30 pm – Lunch (not included)
- 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm On Hill Instruction/Guided Ride
- Dual Suspension Bike * minimum 5 inch of travel
- Full Face Helmet
- Arm/Leg Protection highly recommended
- Disc Brake
Cancellation Policy: Please review our cancellation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
I had an amazing time! Audrey gave me the tips and confidence to push myself to try bigger things! The group of ladies was inspiring and created a great riding atmosphere. Can’t wait to go again!
I learned so much during the clinic I could not apply everything all at once, but I am confident it will all make sense within a few rides and that I will kick ass on the jumps really soon. It was also a great timing riding the hill with a group of rad ladies! Thanks Audrey
Fantastic Weekend! I learned so much. My confidence is higher. Super excited for DH this summer! Wish I could take another course right away! The instructors Becca and Audrey truly were amazing. Very encouraging and kind. They made you feel awesome and treated you as a friend. I loved it and can’t wait for another camp!