In this course we will review and break down how to safely execute Jumps on the trails and you will also learn how to “bunny hop” & Step up.
- Review Basic Wheel lift
- Introduction to Bunny Hop
- Introduction to Manual
- Jumps Progression
- Step up – Step Down
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: *Level 4 Blue/Black Strong Intermediate/and Level 5 Black Advanced
- Fitness Level: Level 4
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Must have done our Strong Intermediate course – Maneuverer Level 1 or Intro to Drops & Jumps prior to take this program.
Location: Canmore & Chestermere
- Length: 3 hours
- Cost: $89 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ email@example.com or call us 403-688-1055.