In this course we will review and break down how to safely execute Jumps on the trails and you will also learn how to “bunny hop” & Step up.
- Review Basic Wheel lift
- Introduction to Bunny Hop
- Introduction to Manual
- Jumps Progression
- Step up – Step Down
*Pre-Requisite: Must have done our Strong Intermediate course – Maneuver Level 1 or Intro to Drops & Jumps prior to take this program.
- Location: Canmore & Chestermere
SCHEDULE LAUNCH JANUARY 15th 2021
- Length: 3 hours from 6 pm to 9 pm
- Cost: $89 + GST
- Skills Level: *Level 4 Blue/Black Strong Intermediate/and Level 5 Black Advanced
- Minimum Fitness Level: Level 4
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.