This course is one evening per week, for four weeks. During each week we will focus on a different maneuverer. The lesson will start with 30 minutes to an hour of skills development followed by a trail ride to apply what we’ve learned.
Our four week maneuvering program is the perfect way to improve your skills, add some style to your riding, be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends! A fun completed course filled with a range of maneuverers that will improve the way you handle your bike while connecting with like-minded Shred Sisters.
- Review Basic Body Position & Basic Wheel Lifts
- Review of Pumping & Pressure Control
- Advance Braking
- Bunny Hop
- Drops & Jumps Progression
- High Speed Cornering
- Steep Technical Descend
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level 5 Black - Strong Intermediate/ AdvanceStrong Intermediate/Advance:You are capable of riding almost anything, from single track to downhill. You are confident riding black trails and some double black. You have tried some jumps and small drops, and are comfortable on steeper technical terrain. You want to ride faster, be more stylish and more discerning in line selection to improve efficiency. Skills you are looking to learn and improve on: Steep climbs, Wheelies, Manual, Bunny hop, Nose, Medium Jump, and Medium DropExample trails you are capable to ride but still get challenge by: Cliff Side,10k, 5k, Prospector, Jean Guy on the Rock, No homers,
Example of trails that will challenge you: Razor Edge, Pioneer, Swan Donkies, No Respect, TDub, Rock the Flume, LSD, (features)Fitness Level 6
- You are capable of riding for multiple days in a row at a moderate pace for an average of 3-4 hours of pedal time each day. You could handle adding a day requiring up to 5-hours of pedal time.
- You can handle moderately steep climbs of up to a total of 500 vertical metres (1,650 ft.) in a day.
- You exercise on average 7-9 hours per week.
- Your exercise regime includes a combination of endurance training like riding a bike and strength training.
- Must have Read & Agreed to our Waiver
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Participants must have experience doing drops, jumps, and lift front, rear and both wheels at the same time and have taken our Strong Intermediate Level 1 or Intro to Drops & Jumps.
Each course has a different cancellation policy, all details information are written at the bottom of each course. Below are the two mains one, retreats, and custom program cancellation policy will be written within the contract or on advertise page.
Cancellation Policy – Programs
Written cancellation 14 days or more prior to the program will receive a full refund minus an administration fee of $85. Cancellation in writing less than 14 days prior to the program start date will not be refunded or credited. Programs under $150 cancellation fees are $50.
In the event of mutual cancellation, a credit will be provided to another program or a replacement lesson will be provided.
If for medical reasons you cannot attend and you notify us 14 days prior to the start of the program, you will be eligible for a free transfer or credit with a note from your doctor. The free transfer can only be used once.
Transfer – Programs
Written requests of transfer 14 days or more prior to the program start date will be eligible for an administration fee of $50.
If a mistake is made while registering and you notify us within 24 hours of payment and 10 days prior to the course start date. No cost will be applicable for this change.
- Location: Golden
- Wednesday June 7th to 28th – with Audrey
- Time: 6:00pm- 9:00pm
- Length: 3 hrs for 4 consecutive weeks
- Cost: $400 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered on customized dates for groups of 4+ who want to learn with their friends.
I was always afraid of the bike park. Skinnies, teeter totters, jumps those were the realm of the ‘expert’ riders or the crazy kids who have no fear of getting hurt! After my weekend course I find myself looking for features to roll over, ride off of or jump. I am already planning my next session to keep learning more! Mountain Biking is now more than just following friends on trails. Thanks Shred Sisters!
Great course! Lynsey was a great instructor. Seeing her performing on some of the wooden structures and showing us jumps and other skills was inspiring. This course absolutely increased my confidence in how to manage my bike and get what I want from it. I have highly recommended this course to others already and will be taking othercourse with Shred Sisters as my skill level increases. Thank you for an awesome program!