In this course we will review and break down how to safely execute Jumps on the trails and you will also learn how to “bunny hop” & Step up.
- Review Basic Wheel lift
- Introduction to Bunny Hop
- Introduction to Manual
- Jumps Progression
- Review of efficient Braking downhill
- Step up – Step Down
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: *Level 4 Blue/Black Strong Intermediate/and Level 5 Black Advanced
- Fitness Level: Level 5
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Must have done our Strong Intermediate course – Level 1 or Intro to Drops & Jumps prior to take this program.
- Must be able to lift front, rear and both wheel at the same time
Location: Canmore & Chestermere, Kicking Horse/ Golden, Hinton
- Wednesday July 20th at Kicking Horse- Downhill Clinic
- Wednesday June 22nd in Hinton (6-9pm)
- Length: 3 hours or full day
- 3 hours: $95 + GST (6-9pm)
- Full Day Clinic schedule below
- $175 + GST without lift ticket
- $230 + GST including lift ticket.
- Mid Week Special
- $150 + GST without lift ticket
- $205 + GST with lift ticket
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Downhill Clinic Schedule:
- 9:30 am – Check-in & Bike Check
- 9:45am – Skills Session & Review
- 11:00 am – On Hill Instruction
- 12:30 pm – Lunch (not included)
- 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm On Hill Instruction/Guided Ride
- Dual Suspension Bike * minimum 5 inch of travel
- Full Face Helmet
- Arm/Leg Protection highly recommended
Cancellation Policy: Please review our cancellation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ email@example.com or call us 403-688-1055.
I learned so much during the clinic I could not apply everything all at once, but I am confident it will all make sense within a few rides and that I will kick ass on the jumps really soon. It was also a great timing riding the hill with a group of rad ladies! Thanks Audrey.