Position now closed
Are you passionate about customer service & being highly organized? We are looking for help to grow our ever-expanding team!
Shred Sisters is looking for a passionate communication specialist that would like to be part of our women’s bike community and help us grow! The job is on a contract basis and remote work. We would give priority to someone who lives in one of our coaching locations.
Our vision at Shred Sisters is to create a community where women can connect, share their passion, and feel empowered to push their limits
We are looking for a communication specialist who is passionate about customer service, that is highly organized, and loves finding ways to improve systems.
- Responsible for communicating with our clients, coaches, and bike shops primarily by email
- Live out the vision, mission and values of Shred Sisters
- Communicating with customers about their courses and answering questions about our programs
- Creating and organizing class lists for coaches
- Sending surveys after programs
- Communication with partnering bike shop for coordinating our demo program
- Gathering and organizing data on excel
- Updating content for our website with directions from our Shred Sisters Team
- Keeping our availability list up to date
Skills and Abilities
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Know how to prioritize and organize their work flow
- Have excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Customer service-oriented
- Great time management skills
- Self-directed, strong problem-solving skills, and ability to create effective systems
- With the direction from our Shred Sisters Team, Website editing experience (i.e. WordPress, Silverfish) or have the ability to quickly learn WordPress specific programming and building
- Comfortable working with Excel, Word, and Gmail
- Previous experience in the sport industry
- Previous experience in a Customer Service or communications
- Past Student of Shred Sisters
- Knowledge & mountain biking experience and/or has a passion for the women’s sport community
- Part Time seasonal 10-30 hours/week,
- Mid March to Mid April 10-15 hours a weeks
- Mid April to End June 20-30 hours a weeks
- July to End July 10-15 hours a week
- Duration: March until the end of July
- Hours: flexible, must be available to respond promptly and within 24 hours to emails during the week
- Wage: $18-24/hr
- Work from home, contract basis
How to apply!
Email us your resume at email@example.com
- Cover Letter
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.