Apply by Tuesday February 21st
Are you passionate about Social Media and Women’s mountain biking? We are looking for help to grow our ever-expanding team!
Shred Sisters is looking for a passionate social media manager to be part of our women’s bike community and help us grow! The job is on contract basis and remote. We would give priority to someone who lives in one of our coaching locations.
Our vision at Shred Sisters is to create a community where women can connect, share their passion, and feel empowered to push their limits.
- In collaboration with Audrey create social media posts
- Pick content and post on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok
- Live out the vision, mission, and values of Shred Sisters
Skills and Abilities we are looking for:
- Strong understanding of Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- Up to date on new social media trends
- Can create – edit videos for Reels/TikTok, basic photo editing
- Know how to prioritize and organize their work flow
- Have excellent written English communication skills
- Filming and Photography
- Past Student of Shred Sisters
- Knowledge & mountain biking experience and/or has a passion for the women’s sport community
- Peak Season Content Requirement: 4 posts per week / 3 videos per month / 3x 5 page stories per week
- Slow Season Content Requirement: 1 to 2 posts per week / 2 videos per month / 2x 3 page stories per week
- Work from home, contract base
Paid on a per post basis.
- $35- per video
- $10- per post
- $15- per story
* Open to negotiation or other ways of compensation
How to apply!
Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.