This course is for Intermediate to Strong Intermediate riders. Participants should be comfortable on easy blues and sometimes get challenged on some sections of harder blues. Participants should be wanting to explore or have some experience on black trails.
- Trails participants should be comfortable with: Logging Leftovers, Stimulus, TNT
- Trails that you can ride but get challenge by some section: Man Quads, Lower Boondocker, Home Run
What you will learn:
Refresher of skills and personalized feedback on your riding:
- Review of basic body position
- Roll Down maneuver
- Advance Braking
- Pumping/ Pressure control
- High Speed Cornering
The Racing Aspect:
- How to do an inspection of course
- Mental Preparation/ Visualization
- How to prep for a race, food, equipment, etc.
- How to analyze and understand different line options
Trails we may be using: * some change may happen depending on conditions and group level
- Stimulus, Miller Time
- Logging Leftovers
- Lower Boondocker
- Man Quads
Skills & Fitness Level
Intermediate: You are a capable rider with a fair amount of experience on a mountain bike and/or have taken a course or two before. You are able to ride any green and most blue trails with confidence. You can climb and descend under control on moderately steep singletrack, are comfortable and confident rolling over small obstacles, and may have experimented with black trails. You occasionally find challenging sections, however you know when to walk a section that might be too difficult. You are looking to tackle these challenging sections, to increase confidence on challenging blue trails, and improve your skill through roots and rocky sections.
Strong Intermediate: You have taken lessons before and can ride almost anywhere. All green and blue trails are ridden with a high level of confidence and you feel comfortable riding some black runs. You are familiar and at ease on a variety of terrain including roots, rocks, and technical trail features. You are looking to up your game and improve your style, getting more comfortable with steeper trails, doing jumps and drops, high speed cornering. Skills you want to learn: Wheelies, Jumps, Drops, Speed, Steeper Terrain
Example of trails you can ride: 727, Family guys, Race of Spade, Prospector, Kloosifier, Blue Trails on Mountain Shadows, Flowdown, Loggin Leftovers, Fifty Six Twenty , Tantrum south
Example of trails that will take your skills up a notch: Jean Guy on the Rock, No homers, Terminator, Rock the Flume, LSD, 3K, Cliff Side, Super Happy Fun, Sex on The Beach, UFC, UpperBoondocker, Hula Girl
- You are capable of riding for multiple days in a row at a moderate pace for an average of 2-3 hours of pedal time each day. You could handle adding a day requiring up to 4-hours of pedal time.
- You are confident climbing up to a total of 300 vertical metres (1,000 ft.) in a day.
- You exercise on average 7-10 hours per week.
- Your exercise regime includes a combination of endurance training like riding a bike and strength training.
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Must have Read & Agreed to our Waiver
- Rider must be comfortable on all blue trails & ready to do some black trails or have try a few before.
Each course has a different cancellation policy, all details information are written at the bottom of each course. Below are the two mains one, retreats, and custom program cancellation policy will be written within the contract or on advertise page.
Cancellation Policy – Programs
Written cancellation 14 days or more prior to the program will receive a full refund minus an administration fee of $85. Cancellation in writing less than 14 days prior to the program start date will not be refunded or credited. Programs under $150 cancellation fees are $50.
In the event of mutual cancellation, a credit will be provided to another program or a replacement lesson will be provided.
If for medical reasons you cannot attend and you notify us 14 days prior to the start of the program, you will be eligible for a free transfer or credit with a note from your doctor. The free transfer can only be used once.
Transfer – Programs
Written requests of transfer 14 days or more prior to the program start date will be eligible for an administration fee of $50.
If a mistake is made while registering and you notify us within 24 hours of payment and 10 days prior to the course start date. No cost will be applicable for this change.
- Time: 9:00am-3:30pm* with a 45 minutes lunch break
- Cost: $239+ GST Include afternoon shuttles
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
*This course can be offered on customized dates for groups of 4+ who want to learn with their friends.
We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
Fantastic Weekend! I learned so much. My confidence is higher. Super excited for DH this summer! Wish I could take another course right away! The instructors Becca and Audrey truly were amazing. Very encouraging and kind. They made you feel awesome and treated you as a friend. I loved it and can’t wait for another camp!