Our Drops & Steeps the perfect way to improve your downhill technique, gain more confidence in steep, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Wheel lifts
- Review Stance and Balance
- Review of efficient Braking downhill
- Understanding different line options
- Location: Kicking Horse
- Tuesday August 11th with Audrey
- Sunday Sept 13th
- Type of trail to be expected to ride: Alpine Drops Zone, Time Travel, Rock & Roll’s (upper single black section) Devil Disco) The program will also be on blue trails, students should expect riding black trails during this course.
- Time: 9:30am-4:30pm
- MID WEEK SPECIAL
- $159 + GST without lift pass
- $210+ GST with lift pass
- Skills Level: Level 4 Blue/Black Strong Intermediate
- Minimum Fitness Level: Fitness Level 4
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- 9:30 am – Check-in & Bike Check
- 9:45am – Skills Session & Review
- 11:00 am – On Hill Instruction
- 12:30 pm – Lunch (not included)
- 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm On Hill Instruction/Guided Ride
- Dual Suspension Bike * minimum 5 inch of travel
- Full Face Helmet
- Arm/Leg Protection highly recommended
- Disc Brake
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Fantastic Weekend! I learned so much. My confidence is higher. Super excited for DH this summer! Wish I could take another course right away! The instructors Becca and Audrey truly were amazing. Very encouraging and kind. They made you feel awesome and treated you as a friend. I loved it and can’t wait for another camp!