Our Drops & Steeps the perfect way to improve your downhill technique, gain more confidence in steep, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends! There is two course options one day clinic at Kicking Horse or 3 hours evening clinic.
- Review of Drop Technique
- Wheel lifts
- Review Stance and Balance
- Review of efficient Braking downhill
- Understanding different line options
Skills Level: Level 4 Blue/Black Strong Intermediate & Level 5 Black Advanced
Must have done our Strong Intermediate course – Maneuver Level 1 or Intro to Drops & Jumps prior to take this program.
- Type of trail to be expected to ride at Kicking Horse: Alpine Drops Zone, Time Travel, Rock & Roll’s (upper single black section) Devil Disco) The program will also be on blue trails, students should expect riding black trails during this course.
- Canmore program will take place on prospector, participants should have done the trail previously or have done black trails in different area.
- Minimum Fitness Level: Fitness Level 4
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Location: Bragg Creek, Canmore, Golden, Kicking Horse
- 3 Hours Clinic 6:00pm- 9:00pm
- Full Day Clinic 9:30am-4:30pm
- $169 + GST
- $135 + GST *MID WEEK SPECIAL
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Fantastic Weekend! I learned so much. My confidence is higher. Super excited for DH this summer! Wish I could take another course right away! The instructors Becca and Audrey truly were amazing. Very encouraging and kind. They made you feel awesome and treated you as a friend. I loved it and can’t wait for another camp!