In this course we will break down the technique for drops & jumps to execute them safely.
Our Drops & jumps the perfect way to learn how to get air on your mountain bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of wheel Lifts
- Review Stance and Balance
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Suited for Level 3 Blue Intermediate and Level 4 Blue/Black Strong Intermediate who is new to drops & jumps or would like to review the basics
- Fitness Level: Level 4
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Must be able to lift front, rear and both wheel at the same time.
- Rider must be comfortable on all blue trails
- Location: Canmore & Chestemere
- 3 hours
- Cost: $89 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ email@example.com or call us 403-688-1055.
Lindsey was an awesome instructor. This is the second course I have done with her and found the way she explained things to be really helpful and easy to follow. It was so much fun learning these skills and I can’t wait to practice them on the trail.
I went into this course so nervous and feeling down on my skills. By the end of the course I was having the best time and I feel super confident with my new skills! I can’t say enough good things about this course! Stoke is high!!!
Audrey brings the most encouraging, fun environment to every camp! Cannot help but have a smile on your face the whole time.