In this course we will break down the technique for Manuals and Pressure control to safely execute Drops & Jumps.
- Location: Canmore & Chestemere
- Dates:REGISTRATION open March 1st
*Pre-Requisite: Must be able to lift front, rear and both wheel at the same time. Rider must be comfortable on all blue trails.
- Canmore 3 hours 6-9 pm unless specify differently
- Cost: $85 + GST
- Skills Level: Suited for Level 3 Blue Intermediate and Level 4 Blue/Black Strong Intermediate who is new to drops & jumps or would like to review the basics
- Minimum Fitness Level: Level 4
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.