Learn how to do Jumps and Drops in a safe, professional, supportive and fun environment.
In this course we will break down the technique for Manuals and Pressure control to safely execute Drops & Jumps.
- Location: Canmore, Golden & Chestemere
- Monday May 20th with Audrey in Golden
- Thursday May 23rd with Lynsey in Canmore
- Wednesday June 5th with Audrey in Canmore
- Tuesday June 18th with Suzanne in Chestemere
- Tuesday June 25th with Lynsey Canmore
- Wednesday July 17th with Audrey in Canmore
- Monday August 5th with Audrey in Burns Lake
- Tuesday August 13th with Suzanne in Chestemere
- Sunday September 8th Audrey in Canmore 10am-1pm * course full email us to be added to the wait list. *You can also look at our maneuvering class
*Pre-Requisite: Must be able to lift front, rear and both wheel at the same time. Rider must be comfortable on all blue trails.
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- Canmore 3 hours 6-9 pm unless specify differently
- Golden 4 hour lesson 9am-1:30/2pm *around 30-minute lunch
- Canmore/Chestemere $85 + GST
- Golden: $110 + GST
- Skills Level: Suited for Level 3 Blue Intermediate and Level 4 Blue/Black Strong Intermediate who is new to drops & jumps or would like to review the basics
- Minimum Fitness Level: Level 4
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.