Weekend Strong intermediate course is a fun course filled with a range of skills and drills that will improve the way you handle your bike while connecting with like-minded Shred Sisters.
On day one the program will start the day with a morning of mountain bike skills sessions in a green field. In the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned. On day two there will be a small field session and the balance of the day will be on trails to learn new skills and apply everything you’ve learned throughout the weekend.
Our weekend workshop is the perfect way to improve your skills, add some style to your riding, be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of basic position on the bike
- Review of wheel lifts
- Advance Braking
- Intro to Jumps
- Intro to Drops
- High Speed Cornering
- Pumping/Pressure control
- Line selection
- Technical Climbing
- Skill Level: Level 4 Blue/ Black Strong Intermediate
- Minimum Fitness Level: Level 5
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Must be able to lift front, rear and both wheel at the same time.
- Rider must be comfortable on all blue trails & have ridden some black trails before.
- Location: Bragg Creek, Canmore, Cranbrook, Golden, Invermere & Kimberley
- January 16th schedule release – March 1st registration opens
- Time: 9:30 am to 4 pm with one hour lunch break
- Cost: $385 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancellation Policy: Please review our cancellation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 403-688-1055.
I’ve been mountain biking for about 6 years but never had real instruction on how to do things, so I kind of bashed my way through a lot. Now I have the tools to stop bashing through stuff as much! I’m more confident on drops and I’m getting more air on jumps.