This five week course is for women who have taken the beginner program or have been riding for a few years and are comfortable on blue trails. A fun filled course that will improve your bike handling skills while connecting you with like-minded women.
This course is one evening per week, for five weeks. During each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skills development followed by a trail ride to apply what we’ve learned.
Our five week intermediate program is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Stance and Balance
- Shifting and Braking
- Straight Line Riding
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuver
- Descending Strategy
- Technical Climbing
- Cornering Switchback and High Speed
- Location: Invermere
REGISTRATION OPEN MARCH 1ST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- Length: 3 hours for 5 weeks from 6 pm to 9 pm
- Cost: $320 + GST
- Skills Level: Level 3/ Blue Intermediate
- Minimum Fitness Level: Fitness Level 3
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Becca was awesome! Her skills session was the most helpful one I have ever participated in. It is clear she is a knowledgeable;e and skilled coach.