This course is one evening per week, for five weeks. During each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skills development followed by a trail ride to apply what we’ve learned.
Our five week intermediate program is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Stance and Balance
- Review of Shifting and Braking
- Wheel lifts
- Cornering Switchback and High Speed
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuverer
- Descending Strategy
- Straight Line Riding
- Technical Climbing
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 3/ Blue Intermediate
- Minimum Fitness Level: Fitness Level 3
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Location: Invermere
- Wednesday April 21st to May 19th from 6 pm to 8:45pm
- Length: 2h45 hours
- Cost: $330 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 403-688-1055.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Becca was awesome! Her skills session was the most helpful one I have ever participated in. It is clear she is a knowledgeable and skilled coach. – Kate
This course was exactly what I needed to advance to the next level of mountain biking! Huge confidence boost! I now have a solid foundation of skills to build upon 🙂
Becca was awesome! So much passion for biking and very knowledgeable. She was able to pin point things I needed to work on, and has made a huge difference in my biking.