This course is one evening per week, for five weeks. During each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skills development followed by a trail ride to apply what we’ve learned.
Our five week intermediate program is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Stance and Balance
- Review of Shifting and Braking
- Wheel lifts
- Cornering Switchback and High Speed
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuverer
- Descending Strategy
- Straight Line Riding
- Technical Climbing
- Location: Invermere
- Tuesday June 2nd to June 30th, Coach by Becca
- Wednesday September 2nd to 30th *CANCEL
- Length: 3 hours from 6 pm to 9 pm
- Cost: $330 + GST
- Skills Level: Level 3/ Blue Intermediate
- Minimum Fitness Level: Fitness Level 3
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
*We are pleased to partner with Pleiades Wellness in Radium, BC. For anyone that books our Shred Sisters programs in Invermere or Panorama you can receive a 15% discount off any services offered upon showing your course registration.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Becca was awesome! Her skills session was the most helpful one I have ever participated in. It is clear she is a knowledgeable and skilled coach.